Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What were you...

 
....doing on 12-12-12? At 12:12? I was sitting in a hospital room sharing a icecream sundae with my husband. The news was on the TV and they were talking about things people were doing to remember this day.   Doug had a good day today, which was great! Yesterday was a little rough. They had him up and walking more, which is good.  It's a little tough on a guy that likes to be out side, and can't go. I think we will remember this day. Also, my wonderful Aunt Faye turned 84 today. Plus my friends son got married on 12-12-12 at 12:12, try and forget that anniversary.
 
Tonight, my parents came up and went with me to Michaela's choir concert. The 7th, 8th and the high school performed. They did a great job. The men's choir were amazing those guys sang good and were funny. I just love listening to Christmas music
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: